12.08.2010

2 Compai's Upcycled Sugar Molds


Compai's Upcycled Sugar Molds...I cannot even begin to tell you how happy these make me.

What once was a sugar mold is now a functional holders for succulents, flatware, makeup, pens & pencils...Place them on your kitchen table, in your window, in your craft area or coffee table. 
This one is marigold with polka dots and comes with 3 succulents. 
Each item is one-of-a-kind and hand painted by us. Small imperfections are part of its charm.

Found thanks to Bright. Bazaar.

2 comments:

Justina Blakeney said...

Aww thanks for posting this! Also, because it helped me to find your blog which I am already obsessed with. LOVE it!!
xx
Justina @Compai

jonalynn said...

This makes me happy, too. Yellow + polka dots = Happiness.

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...