5.04.2008

3 The Little Things {Black + White + Yellow Edition}


Despite the prediction of rain all weekend, the weather is amazing here. {Perfect for everyone going to Jazz Fest...} I had a lovely breakfast on the balcony, overlooking the park. {Biscuits + Apricot Jam + Earl Gray + Grapefruit Juice} I love my new Zinnias from yesterday's Farmer's Market. {I've decided going to the market on Saturday mornings makes me VERY happy...}


A lovely little juicer set that stacks within itself...


Yellow Bamboo Bracelets + Black and White Earrings + Black and White Headband + Black and White Clutch {a gift from Dante} +Yellow Clutch with Black and White Lining {a gift from Mom and Lulu}


Martha Stewart Black Silhouette Frame {on clearance...I bought all of them....} + Cheap Colored Pencils {to add color to my desk at work...}



A Yellow Giant Vase from Pottery Barn {again on clearance} + Freshly Organized Fabric Stash {well part of it...I've realized I have a lot of fabric...}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your photos are stunning!! yay!!

Brit said...

i need to visit this "market" with you!! i love the flowers you get every week!

Jamey said...

that juicer is divine! have you been to quince on magazine for tabletop and kitchen stuff? lovely. i could live in their display window.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...