11.08.2007

5 Non-Wedding Registry

In honor of not getting married/being pregnant, I'm putting together a registry for myself...to buy myself...







Ribbon Collection available at notNeutral...
amount requested: I want them all...




City Plates available at notNeutral
amount requested: One of each, starting with New Orleans




Adam and Ribb Teacup Set from Just Scandinavia
amount requested: two each. one for me. one for you.





Kate Spade's Gwinnett Lane Creme and Gwinnett Lane Turquoise available at Macy's
amount requested: four place settings each color...



amount requested: enough to serve everyone at brunch...



Platinum Chandeliers and Party Raffle by Rosanna
amount requested: I don't mean to be greedy...(one of each)...

Snowden Flood's Urban Landscape Plates available at Three Potato Four
amount requested: you get the picture...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je'Too [in my French Accent] I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
Especially the notNeutral N.O. plates! I saw them in the paper this weekend. See ya "Demain" (tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you are going to have a LOT of plates. I love those neoNeutral N.O. plates as well. I think this is a great idea, the whole non-wedding registry.

Anonymous said...

Are these supposed to be hint at what you would like everyone to get you for Christmas????

BTW, I hope you are feeling better today! We miss you!!!

Jessica said...

No, no...in light of all of the recent and upcoming weddings/babies, I just decided that I too should be able to put together a list of everything that I might possibly want irregardless of price or necessity...;)

Jessica said...

but I mean hey...if you guys want to play along and buy me something of the registry...even better...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...