5.18.2012

2 Lounge Chair Options

We've narrowed the options for lounge chairs to these two: Barrow Lounger from West Elm + Bask White Sun Lounger from CB2.  I am kind of leaning towards the Borrow Lounger because I like the wheels, but I'm not sure if white is a good choice...especially with the LA grey dirt.  So, maybe the Bask Loungers will win out.  I think a little yellow drink table would be appropriate too...


Update! We went with the Bask White Sun Loungers from CB2.  I think they are going to be awesome.  They don't have the yellow table any more though so side table hunting will be in order for next weekend.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Both shops have amazing outdoor collections this season. Gah! I want it all. If it came down to it, I'd probably go with the gray ones.

Jessica said...

Stephanie, I agree! And we did end up going with the grey ones. We really like them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...