9.19.2011

7 Around the Apartment


A few shots from around the apartment this weekend...we are still working on every room, but things are starting to really come together.  The art wall in the living room got a little more art, which makes me very happy.  We are still really enjoying our balcony a lot (still need to plant the rest of our succulents and find fabric to cover our ottomans). Our problems with the apartment (which I haven't even really gone into on here, but have certainly slowed the process of getting settled) seem (fingers crossed) to be dying down, so hopefully in the next few weeks we will make a lot of progress...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful apartment!.

Unknown said...

Great decoration details :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful wall art!

nat said...

love it! when do you want to come style my place jess?

Joanna said...

looks great, how are the karlstad sofas with chrome legs working out (I am considering getting one for my own apt as well!).

elma said...

where is that table from in the first picture? i really like it!
regards from a new follower :)

Jessica said...

Thanks guys!

Joanna,
We are really loving the sofas. I would recommend them for sure.

Elma,
I actually got that table for FREE on the side of the road. (thanks Dad!) I take it that it is vintage, but I really don't know mush about it. It is similar to the one in this post: http://blackwhiteyellow.blogspot.com/2011/02/creative-flats-and-my-coffee-table.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...