8.21.2010

1 New Inspiration for My Bedroom In LA {Part 1}

Column 1:
Pouf from Muovo + Thomas Paul Pillow + CB2 Pablo Tables + Cavern Collection Blanket
Column 2:
Vintage Hand Bookends + Rug from Suki Cheema + Pyrex Planters from Three Potato Four
Column 3:
Quilt from Suki Cheema + Leather Butterfly Chair Cover + West Elm Seedling Duvet Cover + Wood + Resin Boxes from West Elm
Column 4:
Suzy Jack* Arrow Clips  + Striped Throw from Bo Concept + Succulent Love Succulents + Letters Lulubell Composition Book




Column 1:
Chelsea Kelp Fabric fron Tonic Living + Black and White Highway Sign + Leaves Mobile
Column 2:
Marimekko Oiva Plate + Pod Pillow from Be Still Shop + Wolfie and the Sneak Badminton Print
Column 3:
Vintage Yellow Arrows + Marimekko Oiva Mug + Bent Arrow Ring
Column 4:
Lines and Arrows Pillow from Be Still Shop + Harbinger Company Wood BoxThomas Paul Pillow

It is time to get serious about my room in my parents house in Los Angeles, which will be my new home for a little while.  The room needs to suit my style, incorporate my sister's style since we will be sharing the room when whe comes home from college some weekends and holidays, and eventually act as a guest room for both of us and my grandparents in the long term.

I think you guys understand my style.  Luckily my sister shares some aspects, she likes black and white and bold graphics. She is also kinda into native american things right now, so I thought I would incorporate this into our inspiration board. 

When I started this I realized that many of the things that I've been blogging about lately work into this theme...very convienient.  I'm working on a board of finished rooms that embody this style too. 

So, what do you think?  Any inspiration images come to mind?

1 comment:

The Momma said...

The PERFECT blend of a love of black & white, bold graphics and native American art... Pacific Northwest Indian artwork: http://www.google.com/images?q=pnw%20indian%20art&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=636

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...