4.30.2010

2 Random Happy...


I feel like we could all use some random happiness on this Friday...
{1} Mr Boddington found thanks to Design Is Mine
{2} Coco Amardeil found thanks to Decor 8
{3} Yellow Vintage Rotory Telephone from Anthropologie
{4} Fantastic Yellow Banquette from I have no idea because I accidentally overwrote the name with the source for this great image...do you know?
{5} Stackable Yellow Bowls from The Curiosity Shoppe
{6}Vagina Cupcakes found thanks to Design for Mankind
{7} Cups from Rice found thanks to Made by Girl

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Hahaahaha those cupcakes!

Jessica said...

I know. I almost died when I clicked on the CLICK IT at design for mankind {she has lots of great random links, you should check them out.}.

I feel like I should hate them...but I do not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...