2.21.2010

1 Mardi Gras!

It is alway bittersweet when Mardi Gras comes to an end.  I have to say though that this may be one of my most favorite Mardi Gras seasons ever.  The culmination was Mardi Gras day when we walking in the Saint Anne Parade with one of most favorite co-workers and friend Michael and his lovely wife Tamra.  It was amazing...there are too many pics to post here, but I am working on uploading them to my flickr account.  The theme for our group was music...so we were the Bear(ly) Naked Ladies. I think it cam out super cute {especially considering it was FREEZING outside in the morning}.  If you have never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it is definetly something you should see in your lifetime...

1 comment:

Brit said...

ash had the leggings on today (minus the shorts) and my mom thought she was naked! it made me laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...