2.27.2010

2 Fabulous Consumerism Fantastic Finds

You may have noticed that it has been a while since I have showed you things that I have purchased...that is because for the most part I haven't purchased anything in a while...which I am quite proud of, but today I made an exception for our special shopping trip for Brit's birthday adventure. {Also my birthday is coming up soon, so I decided I could get myself a couple of presents.} Anyway enough with the explanations, this is what I got:

+ Remember these little numbered canisters from Anthropologie?  Well, when I move to my new apartment, Brit and Ash got me three of them as a gift...today I completed my collection.  I also got a set of adorable hair clips and my total bill was $20. Seriously...

+ I saw this Wooden Planks Jewelry Stand online a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked interesting, but when I saw it in person in the clearance area at Urban Outfitters I was intrigued.  Although it says it is a jewelry stand, I see it as an alernative Christmas Tree...perhaps one that can be displayed year round to show off some of my non-christmas ornaments!? It may need a little bit of modification....more to come on that later.

+ I also got a Nico Skirt from J Crew in faded black.  I have been eyeing this for a while.  I am so tired of wearing jeans and boots and coats...I am ready for some shorter skirts for spring.  They only had one of these skirts in the sale section and it happened to be the exact color I wanted and in my size! Fate!

So a very sucessful shopping day filled with laughter and fun...check, check, check!

2 comments:

Kifus said...

Hi Jessica, I've seen those canisters around and I love them! Glad you completed your collection.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Molly said...

Love your purchases! I have not been doing much shopping lately either, but I think I am going to have to make some new spring purchases soon...

http://mmusings-molly.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...