5.24.2009

2 Inspiration Sunday




What I Love...

{Image 1} Via: Apartment Therapy : The light, the clean crispness of a white bed...

{Image 2} Via: Hus & Hem : the fact that this kitchen looks used...in a good way. The open shelving, the pendant light, the bar for hanging this {which has a lot more character than my Ikea version}...

{Image 3} Via: House No. 8 via Canadian House & Home : Chalkboard wall {another trend that I'm just not getting tired of}, the anatomy of a flower, how well all of these element work together in this room. I would love to attend a dinner party there...

{Image 4} Via: Flickr : The art/photograph wall, the chairs, the pedant lamp, the blue floors...

2 comments:

carrie @ bloomacious said...

love the chalkboard art in the dining room - I would love to be able to draw something like that on such a large scale so well.

I added it to our list at http://designsketchpad.tumblr.com/

sunny said...

at first glance, thought it was one residence's photos and wanted to move in immediately :)

I still love the photos. the rooms are dreamy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...