12.10.2008

2 A movie and a house...

It is a cold and rainy day in New Orleans today. I came home to find this:



They have been filming a movie at the house across the street this week. Monday morning when they set up all their 18 wheelers at 4am I wasn't super excited. But today, I was totally ok with the situation when I came home to this site. The combination of the cold and the rain and the house and the lights made for quite a scene...
{Update} Last night, they had the house illuminated from above. When they were trying to position the lights, they kept shining in into our living room...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How cool! Any idea what movie it is that they are filming?

Jessica said...

Isn't it!? I think it is called Tribute...I'll let you know if I find out anything else.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...