11.06.2008

1 Jonathan Adler Ornaments



I have realized recently that I should probably collect some Jonathan Adler pieces. I really love his work, but have never purchased anything. After hearing the line "Jonathan Adler: iconic American Potter" 10,000 times on Top Design I realized he really is an important part of American Art and my future theoretical children might be upset with me that I didn't pass any on to them when it is so readily available now. So, I'm thinking these Jonathan Adler ornaments might be a good place to start. They would be perfect on the tree or hanging in a babies room. {and no, this is not a hint that I am pregnant- I'm not}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought some at a discount store for $10 each - 1 lion, 2 cats and 2 silver cats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...