8.07.2008

2 Project Runway [Season 5] {Week 4}

This weeks challenge, Rings of Glory, was to design an outfit for an American female athlete attending the opening ceremony of the Olympics. I like that it was something different, an actual challenge not just another evening dress. That said, there were some pretty horrific outfits in my opinion, including some that ended up in the top three. {Um, he made a skort, and worse Michael Kors liked it!}


I thought Terri would win for sure. I think her design was one of the only modern design of the bunch, the others all looked too retro/vintage. Alas, Korto's 70's pants and hideous vest won {Don't get me wrong, I really like her, but I thought this outfit missed the mark.} My top three would have been Terri, Leanne, and Keith. Unsurprisingly, Jennifer went home. I would have totally worn her outfit, but I agreed that it wasn't right for the challenge. I would have sent Stella's disgusting outfit home...

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I think some of the designers heard "SPECIAL" Olympics, and not Summer Olympics. "JerHell" in particular.

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

XOXOXO

Jessica said...

lol...I think you might be right...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...