7.23.2008

1 West Elm Art Inserts, Graphic Pillows, & Lamps



West Elm has introduced some really fun new products in their latest catalogue. I love these art inserts...especially since they are black and white...





The coordinating pillows are also great...I think the country code one is my favorite...



But the best new items are these lamps...The Sphere Table Lamps are nice, especially in the reflective silver. But the Faceted Lamp is really stunning and if I could find any surface on which to place it, I would order it immediately {You might remember my fascination with facets....please see here.} In fact, I might just go ahead and order it anyway...

1 comment:

Tracey said...

West Elm is getting tons of play today on the blogs- I have run into it at least 3 times! Its a great line, so kudos to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...