6.01.2008

0 A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"

Saturday, it's a Saturday
It's a Saturday, it's a Saturday
Saturday, it's a Saturday
Saturday, it's a Saturday
-De La Soul {A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"}




+Crescent City Farmer's Market {where I picked up a load of veggies, blueberries, and fresh squeezed juice}
+ Brunch at Cafe Rami
+A quick pic of one of the few Modern houses in New Orleans that I pass everyday and really, really makes me happy.
+Mojitos at the Bridge Lounge {where a little tribute to the grey ghost is posted outside}
+ Sex and the City the movie with the girls...how awesome is Samantha's outfit?
+New flowers to match my new bubble dress...although not from my normal flower lady at the Market {she was MIA}
+A ridiculous Cut & Paste session that lasted for hours thanks to my multiple month long neglection of the magazines

Hope you had a good weekend too...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...