4.27.2008

2 Motivation {Chicago}



I'm currently studying to take the Architect Registration Exam {so I'll be able to legally say I'm an Architect}. I'm taking part 1 {of 9} this Friday. When we pass all of the parts, my friend Dante and I are going to take a trip to Chicago...until then, I'm collecting motivation...

With my new Apartment Therapy book came the Chicago edition of the Wallpaper City Guides {again, I haven't even had time to open it} and Ms. Dante gave me the Ork Chicago Neighborhood Poster as part of my fabulous birthday present {more pics to come when it gets framed...}

2 comments:

Stacy said...

The map is awesome. Love the typography.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

How exciting, GOOD LUCK!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...