3.06.2008

4 Apartment Therapy Cure {Bathroom Project}






In the Fall Cure, I covered a new switch plate with paper. It was nice, but the paper was looking a bit worn, and I thought I needed to take it up a notch. Here was my process:

Step 1. Trace the switch plate onto the paper and cut out the openings.
Step 2. Affix the paper to the switch plate with rubber cement
Step 3. I used a yellow Ikea Nyttja picture frame to liven things up a bit.
Step 4. Screw back to the wall.
Step 5. Decide I need to take this project to the next level; refuse to let the bf come into the bathroom to shower, so I can finish the project.
Step 6. Cut cork to fit around frame.
Step 7. Attach to wall with rubber cement and tacks.
Step 8. Admire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hott! i've never seen a switch plate so celebrated!

Brit said...

that is awesome ... your awesome!

Alana in Canada said...

Um, I would say you've taken it up more than just a "notch."
Gorgeous.

Jessica said...

Thanks guys! I have been so excited to flip the switch since I did this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...