10.15.2007

0 Reform School





I have no idea why I didn't post about Reform School as soon as I returned from LA months ago...I love it...I love everything about it...my most favorite things are: the card catalog repurposed as display, the book display that is on an angle, the Keep Calm and Carry on Poster (which I also own- actually I own two one for home and one for work), the cigarette machine that distributes art, the rhinocerous made from a pesticide can that I gave to a beloved coworker who is obsessed with rhinos, the black and white wallpaper, the part of LA that it is located in (Silverlake- which is totally LA meets NOLA)...you should go there...and now they have a website http://www.reformschoolrules.com/...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...