9.22.2007

2 Graph Paper Generator





I decided I wanted to be an architect in sixth grade. From that point, I immediately decided that A. I would only write (and usually type) in capital letters and B. I would always use graph paper...(side note, in third grade, for several months, to the angst of my teacher, I would only use purple dinosaur shaped paper)

Last night I accidently came across this amazing tool...a graph paper generator. This tool lets you create a wide variety of graph paper including circles, dots, hexagon, octagons, triangles, and cubes in pdf form to print to any size paper. You can even control the color and thickness of the lines and the size of the shapes...perfect for projects...

2 comments:

Jamey said...

oh my god! i'm a graph paper geek. i love it. maybe that will encourage me to do a floor plan.

Jessica said...

glad to know I'm not the only one...it would be perfect for a floorplan...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...