8.07.2007

0 Black White and Green





I have always been very sensitive to cleaning products...most give me an instant headache. I have been very impressed with the Seventh Generation line of products I purchased at Whole Foods. They smell great, actually clean, and no headaches! According to the website: "All of our products are designed to work as well as their traditional counterparts, but use renewable, non-toxic, phosphate free and biodegradable ingredients, and are never tested on animals." So not only are they great for me, they are better for the environment than traditional products.

I also got some great Trader Joe products when I was in LA. I have been using their colorful dish scrubbers for years. They work great and are cheap. Their reusable lavender dryer bags are a great alternative to traditional dryer sheets. The compliment Seventh Generation's Eucalyptus and Lavender Detergent perfectly...my clothes smell great.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...