3.03.2008

1 The Ipod Case Project




I got an Ipod Touch for Christmas...I'm obsessed with it, by the way, it never leaves my side. But it needed a pouch for when it rides around in my purse. I loved this one from Rare Device, but it was too expensive. So I decided to make my own...it was quite simple. I found this little bag at Old Navy {$4 in a perfect black and white print.} I cut a piece of yellow felt to fit inside and stitched up the sides. Next, I pinned it inside the pouch and hot glued it inside. {Alright, honestly, I tried several times to sew it inside, but it just wasn't working. If I had made the pouch from scratch, I could have nicely sewn the felt inside...but I saved lots of time...whatever} Anyway...that's it, my Ipod fits perfectly inside his new little Black, White, and Yellow cushioned home...

1 comment:

The Momma said...

how funny! that's teh same bag i have in black and YELLOW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...