9.08.2010

1 Norma's at the Parker Palm Springs...



We are still having fun in Palm Springs...I absolutely love it here.

My sister and her friend Emily left after the weekend, and we said goodbye to Brit this morning :( So now it's just me and my mom for the rest of the week.

We like it here so much we have actually been on the lookout for a great deal on a house for a possible vacation home, how fantastic would that be? Even if we don't buy a house, we will definitely be back here soon...

So here is what we've been up to:

Lots of relaxing in and by the pool {It is HOT here.} I'm super tan, which makes me very happy.  I actually look like I might be alive again, and since I'm finally eating and sleeping again, I kinda feel alive too....very good things.

Vintage shopping...some fantastic finds! I got a fabulous blue vintage belt with gold leaf buckle, a great whale planter, and a so so lovely vintage Glen of California dresser for my new room in LA.

Lunch at Norma's at the Parker Palm Springs...which was amazing.  We had lobster and Chilean sea bass fish and chips and lobster mac n cheese. {indulgent much?}  I could most definitely never ever leave the Parker.

Dinners at Los Casuelas and Trio...both delish.

We rode the Palm Springs Arial Tramway up to the top of the mountain.  It was kind of terrifying but the view was completely amazing.

Kinda took the self-guided driving tour of Palm Springs Architecture...we did manage to see Neutra's Kaufman House before we gave up. :)

Definitely planning on visiting the Viceroy before we leave and doing some serious sketching {I've decided it's time to resume my drawing a day sketches.}...

Hope you guys are well...I should be back to my normal schedule next week!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love Palm Springs, if I could come from seattle every jan. or feb. would make me soooo happy. I love the thrifts too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...