1.04.2010

2 Spirograph Wedding

Hi everyone! I am slowly getting back into my normal routine after the holidays, so forgive me if the posts are a bit light this week. I can't wait to get back to inspiration gathering and sharing. I hope everyone had fantastic holidays. Thank you to everyone who voted for {Black.White.Yellow.} at Apartment Therapy's Homies Award. I am honored to be in such great company with the other nominees. Don't forget to stop by and vote for your favorite finalist...





I just came across these images that I saved a while ago from Design*Sponge. Although this setup was for a wedding, I love the graphic elements. Since it isn't so over the top, it would translate easily for any party...like maybe New Years...er, next year!

2 comments:

megyy said...

Sweet and simple. I like it :)

Jessica said...

Me too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...