5.06.2008

4 Presenting...my new Calendar!!



You may remember my great calendar search from the end of last year...well, I decided to wait until I got my new office to actually order one. So last week I decided that the Stendig was the greatest of all calendars, but unfortunately they are sold out everywhere....
So I decided to make one instead. I designed the numbers/days in word, printed them on business cards, and used homemade fabric covered thumbtacks to attach them to the cork. I really like that it is reusable and that I can tweak it each month. I already have a few changes in mind, but I think it is a great addition to the new office!!

4 comments:

In(side) the Loop said...

It looks fantastic! Great job!!

kelli said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! The button on No. 23 is my fav!!!

stacy said...

You're new calendar is AWESOME!

nina said...

That is such a gerat idea, and so beautifully made!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...