7.22.2007

0 Play Room Craft Area




One of my favorite spaces in our apartment is my play room craft area. It was a result of my spring AT Cure, and I'm really happy with the way it is developing. The desk was a Craigslist

find and the Pagholz chairs were a bargain at Neophobia, a local mid-century vintage furniture store.


This is my favorite organizer. It is a metal dry erase board from the Target clearance bin, with magnetic canisters from World Market. They are the perfect size for ribbons, thread, pins, etc.


This is one of my favorite projects: fabric covered button pushpins. The idea came from Jessica at How About Orange. She has a great tutorial here. This a very relaxing and fun project, that has also indulged my love of fabrics... Right now I'm working on a batch to send to my Grams.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...