3.12.2012

1 Meet My Newest Advertiser: Dolan Geiman


I'm very excited to introduce my newest advertisers: Dolan Geiman.

Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating original paintings, collages, constructions, and limited-edition reproductions. Produced from salvaged wood, found objects, and other recycled materials, Geiman's eco-friendly artwork emerges from a folk art tradition infused with a contemporary, urban style. Originally from Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, Geiman currently lives and works in Chicago along with wife and business partner Ali Marie Geiman.   



I think Dolan is extremely talented, and Ali Marie has been a pleasure to work with... And can we talk about these whales!?  I'm completely in love.

See more of Dolan's work on his website, blog, and Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Domestica said...

They are both some of the nicest people working in craft. So happy to see Dolan's work here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...