12.24.2009

4 Merry Christmas Friends!


I always have a little struggle at the holidays deciding whether to continue to blog each day. I love finding great inspiration and sharing it with you, but as you can imagine it is a bit time consuming...so I have decided to take a little holiday break. I will still be tweeting, but there won't be any scheduled posts here on the blog.
I will be in Los Angeles and Texas over the next two weeks and will be back in NOLA on Jan. 4th. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and enjoys time with their family. I will see you back here on the 5th!

{Side Note} If anyone wants to nominate and vote for me in the 2009 Homies awards at Apartment Therapy that would be super awesome!

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Merry Christmas lady!!! I love your posts!!

leni said...

I have a great GIVEAWAY on my blog, so stop by if you'd like to win!

leni.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is the amusing information

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Hi, Jessica! I hope you had a good holiday. It's been great meeting you this year and I'm looking forward to my dose of black, white yellow in 2010! Happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...