12.12.2009

8 Holiday Inspiration

About a week ago, I got out the box of my favorite Christmas ornaments. I scattered a few around, but I wasn't feeling very inspired to actually decorate for the holidays. After seeing so much great inspiration from the blog world, now I feel like I am ready! These are some of the things that are getting me motivated.


This Felt Wreath made by Pickles {who has an amazing blog banner btw.} from Kirsten at Simply Grove's DIY Christmas Guide



Jennifer of Made By Girl's Holiday Tree and her inspiration pic....this is exactly what I was contemplating, but I was afraid it would end up looking like a pile of stick in a white vases. This gives me hope!


I do not want a Circus themed tree {although it is completely adorable}, but I LOVE that yellow tree topper. From OnceWed Via: Design*Sponge and Twig and Thistle
Oh and I just realized the ornaments and the poster that accompany the tree were designed by one of my new favorite obsessions: Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting... more to come on this.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

the wreath is freakin adorable. I have been looking all over for ways to use yellow in my holiday decor. Have you seen any yellow wrapping?

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Loving on the felt ball wreath. Much to love.

This Thrifted Life said...

I absolutely love that wreath. Now that has to go in my inspiration file!

Garberg Design said...

Hi, I just discovered your wonderfull blog.I will put it to my list of blogs right away:-)
Here are a great lot of inspiring stuff that I will look into.

Fonda LaShay said...

love the topper!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

great felt wreath..loving it

Jennifer DeDonato said...

that wreath is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...