11.21.2009

4 Payless Shoes


Payless isn't normally one of my shopping stops, but the other day Brit and I stopped in during a little shoe mission. We had heard that Christian Siriano had a line and we wanted to see it first hand, but we ended up being way more impressed with the Lela Rose line. Brit got those adorable blue satin flats and I got the great tweed pair. I also picked up a pair of black ruffle flats and a sassy pair of teal wedges. I think our grand total was $60...not too shabby.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wow! Those are actually really cute! I think I will have to stop by Payless next time I work.

Anonymous said...

love those blue satin flats! i have a pair in purple & bought them from target for 12.99! heck yes! :)

Rae said...

I went to my Payless here in upstate NY, and found those gray ruffled ones on clearance for 4 bucks!! Snapped them right up!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

YES! I just peeked into a store the other day and came out with 3 pairs of shoes all under $10. Can't beat fashion at a discount price!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...