7.16.2009

5 Bike Shop from Urban Outfitters



So on a sad note someone stole my bike a couple of weeks ago. You may remember, it was black and white and vintage. Thankfully I never got around to painting the basket yellow or I would be really upset {although it would be easy to spot...but I digress}.
Now the good news is, Urban Outfitters now has a Bike Shop and you can customize one so it is just right for you...above are a few options I came up with yesterday afternoon when I was supposed to be working on my deadline...

5 comments:

evencleveland said...

That's terrible!

I hope your new bike heals the wound : )

Jessica said...

I know, it is sad. I really didn't ride it too much, but I really liked it.

megnan said...

Those are Republic bikes. They do look cool, but theyre cheaply and poorly made. I would try to look somewhere else.

Jessica said...

good to know, thank you.

miss megan said...

no problem! If it were me, I'd try to go to a used bike shop to see if they could customize something there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...