4.12.2009

2 Happy Easter!



I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. This weekend has brought a welcomed sense of peace after a roller coaster week. I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments after my last post. Thankfully, late this week everything turned out ok.
Now on to happier things:
2. Yesterday I did the Crescent City Classic! I'm a little bit sore today, but really proud that I completed it. {We mostly walked, although we did skip across the finish line...and yes I mean skip like you learned to do in Kindergarten}
3. I spent my day off work on Friday to do a little mini living room cure {no new furniture}...pics to come
4. I booked a trip to LA for the weekend after next to see the family, which always lifts my spirit!

2 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

My thoughts are with you, and I hope everything turns out rosy for you. Speaking of rosy, that yellow is absolutely sunny!

SimplyGrove said...

Happy Easter!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...