2.07.2009

1 Orla Kiely at Target....Look What I Got Today!



After visiting the Target's in my area more times than I care to admit over the last week, Orla's fantastic affordable wares finally arrived. There were two separate endcaps, one in the home storage area with the storage containers and closet organizers, and another in the bath/bedding section. Still no sign of the tableware...sigh. But I did get two cork backed placemats, two cushioned rugs, and a magazine holder. I passed on the apron and the chair cushion...although I may go back and get the latter. The apron was adorable, but realistically I wouldn't wear it, so I thought I would leave it for someone who would. Has anyone seen the tablewares yet??

Images Orla Kiely for Target. 

1 comment:

nalgenegirl said...

Tableware (and storage containers) at one Target outside of Philly. However, I'm jealous that your store has cushions, I totally would love to check those out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...