1.11.2009

5 Weekly Flowers and Some Good News...



I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday for two reasons. 1. For a banana popsicle {So delicious! and it was almost 80 degrees here yesterday- such crazy weather} 2. To see if my favorite flower lady was there. I hadn't spoken to her since my last post since I was out of town for so long. I was so happy to see she was there, with adorable petite bouquets. Although, the greenhouses did collapse and she lost many of her flowers, the beds on the edges were ok despite being exposed to the snow, rain, and freezing conditions. It was great to see her and her beautiful flowers. It was also great to see how optimistic she was despite this setback. Very inspiring...

5 comments:

angela hardison said...

Hello - I found your blog awhile ago and I've been meaning to comment & tell you I love it (I'm also a lover of black/white/yellow).

A few weeks ago I found this old black & yellow scale at a thrift store; thought you might like to see it :) - here

angela hardison said...

also, those flowers are lovely.

Jessica said...

Thanks Angela...you blog is quite lovely too

...and that scale!!!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty flowers, and I love the little vignette with the pedestal stand and various objects.

p.s. I've been a fan of your blog for a while now. It's really great!

Unknown said...

I love this blog as well...this is really the first time I've browsed around at people's blogs and you few peeps have (semi)convinced me to start one. They are very inspirational...lovin' this Black.White.Yellow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...