12.03.2007

1 Talk Bubbles


After my post about this great calendar from Etsy Seller Magnolia Moonlight, I am realizing that talk bubbles are everywhere....

These cute cards are available at Poketo. Awesome magnetic stickers from twentytwentyone have a blackboard finish and come with a slate pencil...very cool

I love these talk bubble paperclips from Willow...too fun....
Seen any other talk bubbles lately??

{Update}


Kelli found this awesome talk bubble wall paper from Rollout...they have some very unique wallpapers...

{Update 2}

I forgot about these fun Moleskin Talk Bubble Notebooks from Etsy seller clevergirl...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess,
Rollout has a wallpaper that is nothing but different sized talk bubbles that quests can fill in. I love this idea. It is like a grown up version of a signature wall. Anyway check out the site below.

http://www.rollout.ca/wordsspoken.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...