12.02.2007

0 Project Runway {1+2}

Since many of my Apartment Therapy blogger friends are busy with the Wardrobe Therapy, I decided to touch upon fashion myself. I don't really watch a lot of television these days, mostly because nothing really holds my attention. That said, I have been obsessed with Project Runway since its first episode. So I've decided to do weekly PR post highlighting my favorite designs...I'll do the first three episodes here to catch up...well first two, the third episode was so boring, I don't even want to talk about it...

First let me say that I love, love, love Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. And I actually gasped when SJP came into the workroom as the guest judge on episode two. Way to go Bravo...


Rami (whom I think is very attractive) and Victorya seem to be the two top designers thus far. I'll be surprised if they aren't in the finals. These designs are the most wearable and still designery from the first two episodes.

I also loved Jack's dress from the first challenge, this is a dress I would totally wear. I can't quite decide if I like Sweet P or not, but I liked this cute dress with its red satin accents. She worked with crazy Elisa on this third outfit, and actually do like the cape- I'm very into grey this season in case you can't tell. (Side note: I think the funniest thing ever said on Project Runway was "It looks like her model is pooping fabric!" -Heidi Klum about Elisa's first design which was so bad) Anyway...lastly, although this outfit got Simone kicked off the show, I liked it. I agree it should have been sewn better and the top could have been more flattering, but I like the color combination. Ok, fine, I like it because it's yellow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...