9.15.2007

5 Jonathan Adler Wanabees

I have made several very inexpensive purchases lately that are very similar to some awesome Jonathan Adler designs...

I love the Hollywood Lamps...they retail for $395...mine is from TJMaxx with a shade from Target for a total of $55

I found these awesome towels that have a pattern very similar to Jonathan Adler's Richard Nixon pattern...They were $3 each on clearance at Target...

The Relief vases are so beautiful. My wanabees are from Ikea ($3 vs. $45) and TJMaxx ($12 vs. $100)....Yay!!

5 comments:

drwende said...

Applause! That's excellent shopping.

Jessica said...

thanks, I'm quite excited...

Alana in Canada said...

Very encouraging--though we don't have Target or T-Max! Great bargain hunting.
This just goes to show how important it is to know what you want, no matter what the price range--then you'll see these sorts of things, whereas, otherwise, you might not have noticed them at all.
Interesting.

Jessica said...

Very true Alana...I really love to shop, but I really pride myself on being a great bargain shopper...and if you really keep your eyes open you can find great stuff at a low price point...

Anonymous said...

Good finds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...