9.03.2007

0 Bike Outing



So the bike and I just went on our first outing with a mission! We rode to Magazine St. for gelato at Sucre and to the movie store to rent Rushmore. It was the furthest I've ever ridden, I'm really proud of my sweaty self...


Side note: Sucre is one my favorite new spots. It's a total sweet shop, offering home made gelato, pastries, and chocolates. The interiors are modern meets traditional- imagine Pinkberry meets NOLA. The gelato is wonderful and the employees are very friendly.


Side note 2: I realized recently, I don't think I have ever seen Rushmore, although Wes Anderson's The Royal Tennenbaums and Life Aquatic are two of my most favorite movies...I'm every excited to finally see it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...