8.01.2011

7 Bedroom Sneak Peek...


I know I've been way MIA around here, and as I've explained I hate it.  So...here is some proof of what I've been up to.  It is by no means finished, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peak at our house...well of my bedroom at least.  It's a little further along than the other spaces. What do you think?!


I thought I'd add some credits:
Paint: Benjamin Moore Soot and Decorator's White in Matte
Mattress: Ikea Hultsvik
Bedding: Dwell Studio Trellis in Grey , Black and White Graphic Pillowcases from TJMaxx, Blue and White Michael Kors Graphic Sheets, Yellow and White Zig Zag Pillow from The Lacey Placey
White Bedside Table: World Market (no longer available)
Yellow and White Lamp: Vintage
Dresser: Vintage Glenn of California from A La Mod
Planter: Campy Planter from Perch!
Striped Tray: Ikea (no longer available)
It's Ok from Multi Polar Projects
Dot Mug: Marimekko Fokus Latte
Ottoman: Target covered with Ikea Fabric (no longer available)
Quilt: Henrietta Quilt from Anthropologie
Calendar: Stendig 
Desk: CB2 Go Cart Console Table
Desk Storage: Ikea Helmer
Desk Lamp: Vintage Lightolier from The Brick House 
Landing Strip Table: Vintage from A La Mod

7 comments:

crichardwriter said...

Hi Jessica,

Your bedroom is really cute! I was wondering, where did you get that great calendar?

Thank you,
Cindy

loveball said...

I have recently discovered your blog and am a new fan. Unfortunately..my fiance doesn't like the color yellow so designing OUR space has been interesting. We just received some great grey sheets off our registry. And I would love your recommendations for great bedding to go with them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Stephanie said...

Ahhh...your bedroom makes me giddy! Love, love, love all the pattern mixing.

Nin said...

Nice!!Love the colors!!

Karyn said...

It's looking good!

Sophie said...

Nice! Love the pattern mix!:)

Best regards
Sophie from Sweden

christin said...

Looking very nice ms jess! you are going to picture collage that black wall, aren't you? Or maybe hang something from the ceiling! I can't wait to come visit :)
Miss you!!!! (& Britt!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...