7.18.2011

Friends,
Please forgive me for the lack of posts.  I miss you guys and blogging so very much.  Unfortunately this move has taken more time and energy that I would like (isn't that always the case).  And to make matters worse, we are having all kinds of problems getting our cable/internet installed...so we are internetless for the time being!

I can't wait to share images of my new apartment soon.  I even have a great giveaway for you guys.  I look forward to blogging on a regular basis again! 

Miss you guys, hope everyone is well!
Jess

Photography by Matthew Brandt...love his work!

2 comments:

Ella said...

I love that photo. It reminds me of Janet Echelman's string installations.

Good luck with the rest of the move!

mydeco said...

Great picture , like the colours in it! Looking forward to future posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...