2.21.2011

6 New Toms...


I adore my Toms, but it's time for some new ones.  I want to get black ones, but I'm having a hard time choosing between the Black Classic and the Earthwise Slate Classics.  I was just going to get the normal black ones, but I like that the Earthwise's one's are made from vegan, earth friendly materials and the bit of shine makes them feel a little more special.  However, I'm mostly going to be wearing them with jeans and some variation of a black tee {my self imposed uniform}, or one of my many black cotton dresses, or black skirts.  I'm wondering if the regular black one's would look better and less fussy.

Anyway, this isn't exactly a life or death decision, but I'd love to hear your opinion.  Thanks!

Update!  Thank you for your opinions...I just ordered the classic black ones!

6 comments:

CPJY said...

personally i would get the black ones. they're cheaper, too!
this reminds me that i need to get new toms as well...

Ame said...

Get both.

Erika Machamer said...

Wow. Quite the champagne problem.

They look exactly the same to me.

And no matter what pair you buy, another person is shod.

Go with the black ones. Which look like both of them to me!

HAZEL AND HUNTER said...

i want to say to get the ones with earth-friendly materials, but i'd probably just get the regular ones without the shine...

elissa, ebb & flow said...

tough one, but i'm leaning towards the plain black ones. i think they'll go with absolutely everything.

my name is ish said...

I vote for black.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...