1.23.2011

1 Inspiration Sunday...

Ok...so it's just  barely still Sunday, but I'm squeezing in some inspiration.

I have to say I had a great, busy weekend.  My mom and I got our hair and nails done yesterday.  Today I ran to Silverlake to visit Kelly Green, Reform School, and Mohawk General. {Some of my favorite stores!} And then, my mom and I went to the beach {yes, in January! I love this weather!} before having dinner for my dad's birthday...I hope you had a great weekend too.

Image 1:  Living Room from Rum. Found thanks to Emma's Design Blog.
Image 2: Amsterdam Apartment Interior by i29 Architects. Found thanks to Holly and Gill. Check out this post from the Contemporist on the apartment, it's quite awesome.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

mmmm that's just wonderful. i wish i could be there right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...