11.17.2010

8 Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton



I'm going to be honest I'm not a big Louis Vuitton fan.  I kinda feel like I'm turning my back on my gender by saying that, but it's true.  I have now found two exceptions to this rule:

1.  Vintage Louis Vuitton Trunks {I mean these are just all around fantastic.}
2. Sofia Coppola Bags for Louis Vuitton

I have mentioned before that Sofia Coppola is one of my Imaginary Friends {we haven't visited any of my fake friends in a while...hmm.}  I also have a total girl crush on her. And I think she is fantastically stylish in a classic and effortless way...These bags {this one shown in particular} are really good.

Found thanks to A Life More Fabulous.

8 comments:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

She is so stylish, and I would love one of those gorgeous bags.

lamb and blonde said...

I totally feel the same. Sofia Coppola is effortlessly stylish and elegant, and her aesthetic is subtly beautiful. I want her to be my Imaginary Friend too. She's great.

JennyJenJen said...

OH. YES.

I agree with you, im not a huge LV fan either. But these bags are incredibly chic and i heart SC! ♥

jessica obrien said...

ha! you're not turning your back on your generation. you're turning your back on people with no style who buy what is popular because they know it'll be looked upon as "high fashion".

i love the top handle in ads, but in person, it just reminded me of a laptop case. isn't that bizarre?!

Jessica said...

Haha...well put.

Really? I haven't seen them in person. But that is good to know, because I cannot afford one anyway. :)

Ame said...

To quote my friend Jessica, "I'm going to need one of these".

jessica obrien said...

by "generation" i meant "gender". pre-coffee comment ;)

Jessica said...

Ame...haha!

Jessica...understand. Anyway, gender didn't sound quite right when I wrote it, but you understand what I mean.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...