11.11.2010

0 Meet My Newest Advertiser: Domestica



I'm very excited to introduce my newest advertiser: Domestica!


Besides having a completely awesome logo, Domestica has also a great online store that is an extension of their storefront in Des Moines. Their focus is super cool home and personal accessories - valuable pieces to help you spruce up your nest and adorn your bod.  Domestica's goal is promote the quality and value of handmade/cottage industry craftsmanship; planting the seed of great design that's kind to the environment, kind to the artist and kind to your pocketbook. 
I'm quite excited to have this great shop advertising on {Black.White.Yellow.}, so be sure to check them out!


If you are interested in advertising on {Black.White.Yellow.} I offer great rates, and it's perfect timing for the holidays.  Just shoot me an email at blackwhiteyellowblog@gmail.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...