10.01.2010

2 Art from Stephen Ormandy



I was doing some more research on this house that I posted earlier this week from Vogue Living Australia, I realized that the owner, Tim Olsen is also the artist responsible for some of the great art work.  I adore his portfolio, especially this piece.

Correction {Thanks Nat!}: This great artist is Stephen Ormandy, who is represented by the Tim Olsen Gallery...Stephen is also part of the group Dinosaur Designs {more to come on this fun group and their work!}.

2 comments:

nat said...

hey Jess
Great paintings!
the artist you like is Stephen Ormandy - he is represented by the Tim Olsen gallery.

Stephen's also one of the people behind another great Aussie jewelry/homewares design team, Dinosaur Designs
http://www.dinosaurdesigns.com.au/
they make all sorts of awesome resin stuff you'll prob like too.

Jessica said...

Oh Nat, thank you so much for the correction. The art really is great, I will definitely check out Dinosaur Designs.

Thanks!

I'm enjoying flipping through your tumblr feed as well...very lovely inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...