4.11.2010

2 Hurricane Poster Project



I came across this a few weeks ago, and although I am sure I have seen it before I don't think I ever posted about it.  The time after Katrina is such a blur in my mind.  This reminds me of all the kind things that people did during that time...
THE HURRICANE POSTER PROJECT sought limited edition sets of hurricane-related posters from high-profile and up-and-coming artists, designers, and firms from the United States and abroad. The donated posters were sold online, and all profits went directly to the Red Cross.

Ali Smith + Lindstrom Tryck Design + B. Zeller, Kathy Davis Studios + Daniel Becker and Ross Jacobs + Josh Higgins + Elizabeth Morrow Mckenzie + Scott Laserow + Laurie DeMartino + Elaine Fong + Brad Vetter, Hatch Show Print + Powerhouse Factories, Inc. + Jordan Butcher, Squad Studio + Lisa Wong, Good On Paper

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are beautiful

alison richards said...

these are great! i wish i had known about them before so i could have bought one - though then i would have had to decide which one(s)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...