3.25.2010

2 Steamline Luggage

I can't remember who I am supposed to be blaming for this obsession...one of my blog friends who very recently purchased a Yellow Bag from the Editor Series {middle image} from Steamline Luggage.  Now, I have seen these before, and very intentionally ignored their amazingness.  But now those Yellow Aviator Bags {left image}are screaming my name.  Normally I would not listen due to their price tag, but right now they are 40% off.  Unfortunately only the three smaller sizes are available, and although they are a great deal I can't decide if the larger of the three {the Overnighter} would be a useful size or not....dilema, dilema...

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Love. It'd be fun to see all your matching luggage come down the baggage claim together like a little army of awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

those are SO cute. two thumbs up to having a unique luggage to tote around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...