2.04.2010

2 Nigel Peake MAPS

I am very fascinated with this...
Nigel Peake MAPS
Documenting small time adventures and excursions outwith a mile radius from where I call home. From train rides facing backwards, to crammed bus rides in tiny hill-top towns, to bike rides through the backyards of Europe. Records of the vast, unyielding concrete miles of Shanghai, to the paths between mountains and forests in late night French countryside to the old paint splattered wooden floor in London that I sleep on from time to time. In addition to this there are also some imaginings of possible places - cities built from train tunnels and underground arches to invisible concrete cities.

2 comments:

more is jess said...

Wow...I need this book!

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

so cool -- my fiance would love this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...