1.11.2010

2 More Inspiration from CB2



After looking through the CB2 catalog one last time, I realized I had missed a couple of things.

In the first image, the CB2 items are great, but I really like the way the cabinetry is done with the tall glass front cabinets flanking the refrigerator with solid cabinets above.

The second image is a group of the Carlson II Towers. I had overlooked these on the website because they are sold as individual tall skinny towers that didn't look like much to me. But, grouped together I quite like them, especially when you throw in some yellow styling items!

2 comments:

Lindsey G. said...

I love cb2, too. You know we'll finally be getting a cb2 in the South, in my hometown of Atlanta? And I will be right down the street...Yes!!!!

Jessica said...

Oh that is awesome! I wish we had one here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...