2 Leather Feather Headband!!

I have to give a big shout out to Ez of Creature Comforts this morning...here is why:

Every since I posted about these headbands back in November, I haven't stopped thinking about them.  However, I just couldn't justify $24 plus shipping for a headband, no matter how great it is.  After Christmas I seriously thought about splurging, but they had sold out of the brown one, which is the one I really wanted. 

Then, this morning I see Ez's fantastic post on Black and White and Naturally Patterned, which is awesome enough in itself...but it has a link to Thief and Bandit's Etsy Shop, which I had no idea even existed; where my headband is not only in stock, but cheaper, and has free shipping! Wohoo!

So thanks Ez!  I can't wait to wear this headband...it is going to be PERFECT for my Muses costume during Mardi Gras, which is just around the corner! Yay!

I am way excited for this early on a Wednesday morning....


Jessie M said...

First, I'm totally jealous that you're marching in Muses (with that headband, no less). Second -- I stumbled upon these black and white chevron notecards (with yellow envelopes!) and figured I'd better pass them along. Enjoy!


Jessica said...

OMG....those are perfection!! Thank you!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...