5 Lovely Inspiration

When Desire to Inspire asked readers if they could live in this apartment {it is rather small, although honestly I am pretty sure my current apartment is smaller} I think I gave a little shout at work "YES!!". I adore everything about this little apartment.


Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Love the wallpaper in that place! In both the kitchen and the living area, the contrast isn't too strong to be an all-over print, but the fun patterns still pop.

Meredith said...

I love the open shelving in the kitchen and the over-door storage in the living room. And the painted white floors make everything seem so much roomier. I'd totally give it a go.

Raru said...

Love this big window :)
Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.


Tommy said...

Space-wise I could do it, but that floral wallpaper mess would have to go. :)

cest-superbe said...

Very nice. It's so light.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...